Saturday 20 December 2008

Introduction

Hello!

Well I thought it was time to start writing my blog about World War 1 and World War 2. This may be true personal accounts I come across, war relics found around the world from bolts to full sized U-Boats and items I have collected to reviews on amazing books, documentaries and films.

Both World Wars shaped the societies of the world in which we live in today. I don't think there are many countries in this world that were not affected by the series of events that started and finished these two world wars.

While I do not condone war I feel we should remember the sacrifices that people gave for our freedom and liberty, we should also try to protect as many relics from this time for future generations to understand just what happened and the impact it had on the people of the time and society today.

I look forward to you taking this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment